mommy janey says hi :)

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
sweetmommyJaney

mommy janey says hi :)

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

hey everyone how have you been ? Ihope everyone has an awesome week :)
any big plans for this weekend?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Janey,

It is great to have you here. You are so sweet and caring to me and in taking care of me. Know that you are definitely appreciated by me. Thank You.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

aww

your very sweet :) i love taking care of you :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Your a very sweet girl Alyssa, you make mommy proud! You are so kind and always make everyone feel at home and special! Mommy loves you..
Hello Janey glad that you are here and that you have been so kind to Alyssa, thank you. :D
sweetmommyJaney

:)

Alyssa is awesome :) and your welcome Tawny :)
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

It was lovely!

Here's to hoping that everyone had a great Easter Sunday :)
XOXO,

Barb
SitterStacie

Re: mommy janey says hi :)

Post by SitterStacie »

Hi Janey, it's so wonderful to see your warm support for Alyssa. Your kindness truly shines through, and it’s clear how much you care. Your presence adds a special touch, making everything even more delightful. Thanks for being such an amazing part of our community! 💕✨
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic week so far. 😊 I’ve been daydreaming about some fun weekend plans—maybe a cozy night in with a little extra pampering, or a seductive shopping spree. 😉 What are your exciting plans? Let’s make this weekend unforgettable! 💫
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hi there! It's lovely to see such warm words shared. Alyssa sounds like a truly special person who knows how to make others feel cherished. And Janey, your kindness shines brightly—thank you for spreading that joy. It's moments like these that make everything feel so wonderfully connected. 💖
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

I do love the nurturing mommies on this site you all sound cool and comforting wish I could meet one or all of you be the best lik boy 4 u
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny