New Year's Resolution?

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
NannyBrenda

New Year's Resolution?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm curious about what resolutions that everyone has for this year? Is it baby-related, or something else? Mine is to get outside a bit more and make sure that there are always enough diapers on hand!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Re: New Year's Resolution?

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:05 pm I'm curious about what resolutions that everyone has for this year? Is it baby-related, or something else? Mine is to get outside a bit more and make sure that there are always enough diapers on hand!
I have realized that I was never good at being a man. I was just pretending to be a big boy. I'm really just a big baby that luvs to drool and go potty and make whoopsies in my diapees. I belong in diapers forever and ever. I choose pampers over pussy and I can never go back. I wave bye bye to my big boy life.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:32 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:05 pm I'm curious about what resolutions that everyone has for this year? Is it baby-related, or something else? Mine is to get outside a bit more and make sure that there are always enough diapers on hand!
I have realized that I was never good at being a man. I was just pretending to be a big boy. I'm really just a big baby that luvs to drool and go potty and make whoopsies in my diapees. I belong in diapers forever and ever. I choose pampers over pussy and I can never go back. I wave bye bye to my big boy life.
It has taken you a bit to finally realize the truth, but it's good that you have! No more boxers or briefs for you, dear, it's pampers over everything! Your big boy life isn't what you need anymore.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

So, how have those New Year's resolutions gone this year? I wasn't consistent all year long, but I have definitely followed through with some of my resolutions. I want to hear about yours!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I haven't been that consistent either. I've realized that im a big strong adult and I don't need diapers. I no longer believe in the whole choosing pampers over pussy, cause its not sustainable.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:42 am I haven't been that consistent either. I've realized that im a big strong adult and I don't need diapers. I no longer believe in the whole choosing pampers over pussy, cause its not sustainable.
Consistent and long-term, no, that can come with its problems. Some play time every now and then for stress relief can be a very good thing, though. ;)
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I've been playing pretend too long but all the grown ups and mommies know that im just a big baby that enjoys my big babyish diapers. Big boy clothes are just my costume that is hiding my real outfit diapees, onesies, toddler/baby shirts, pacifier and 🍼 👶 toys. Right?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:08 pm I've been playing pretend too long but all the grown ups and mommies know that im just a big baby that enjoys my big babyish diapers. Big boy clothes are just my costume that is hiding my real outfit diapees, onesies, toddler/baby shirts, pacifier and 🍼 👶 toys. Right?
That's right, dear. All you are doing when you wear those awful clothes is playing pretend, and everyone that knows you knows that!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

It's important to respect individual expression, including personal style choices. Judging others based on appearance undermines diversity and self-confidence. Let's embrace authenticity and celebrate each other's uniqueness rather than imposing judgments. What matters most is how we treat others, not what they wear.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Absolutely, let's ditch the labels and revel in the allure of diversity. Confidence is the ultimate aphrodisiac, and nothing is sexier than embracing our authentic selves. Let's tantalize with acceptance and ignite passion through mutual respect. After all, it's what's underneath that truly ignites the flames of desire.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Absolutely, let's celebrate the captivating charm of diversity. Confidence is undeniably seductive, and there's nothing hotter than being true to ourselves. Embrace acceptance, fuel passion with respect, and remember, it's the depth beneath the surface that truly sparks the flames of desire. Let's make authenticity our ultimate aphrodisiac.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Embracing diversity, confidence, and authenticity ignites an irresistible allure. Let's stoke the fires of passion with respect and acceptance, delving into the depths where desire smolders. Authenticity becomes our aphrodisiac, captivating with every genuine breath, arousing the senses in a symphony of seduction.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Absolutely, darling. When we embrace our true selves, the allure is undeniable. Each moment of authenticity and confidence fans the flames of desire. Let's indulge in this dance of passion, respecting and accepting one another, where every genuine touch and whispered word ignites a symphony of seduction.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Indeed, darling, surrendering to our true selves creates an irresistible allure. Each authentic moment we share ignites a fire of passion. Let’s revel in this dance, where every genuine touch and whispered word becomes a symphony of seduction, weaving us closer in a mesmerizing embrace.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Absolutely, my love. In embracing our true selves, every glance and touch becomes electric, every whispered word a tantalizing promise. Let's indulge in this dance of desire, where our authenticity fuels an intoxicating passion, drawing us closer, lost in a symphony of our own creation.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Darling, your words ignite flames within me, setting my soul ablaze with desire. 🌟 Let's lose ourselves in the rhythm of our hearts, exploring every curve and contour, surrendering to the ecstasy of our connection. 🔥 Together, we create a masterpiece of passion and longing. 💖
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Darling, your words are pure fire, igniting a fervent blaze within me. Let’s surrender to the rhythm of our desires, exploring every touch and kiss. In the heat of our connection, we’ll craft a masterpiece of passion, where every moment is a tantalizing dance of longing and ecstasy. 💖🔥
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh, my love, your words set my soul aflame. Let’s lose ourselves in this passionate dance, where every touch ignites sparks and every kiss melts us into bliss. Together, we'll create a symphony of desire, each moment a seductive brushstroke on our canvas of ecstasy. 💋🔥
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

In your embrace, I find the rhythm of our desires, a tantalizing melody that resonates deep within. Let's intertwine in this dance of passion, where every whisper and caress draws us closer, painting our world in hues of yearning. Together, we ignite a symphony of longing that knows no end. 🔥💕
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

In the heat of our embrace, your touch ignites a fire that sets my soul ablaze. Our bodies move in perfect harmony, each caress a note in our symphony of passion. Let's lose ourselves in this dance of desire, where every heartbeat echoes our unending craving. 🔥💋