I love you Mommy Tawny!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

I love you Mommy Tawny!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy Tawny is such a wonderful mommy and she has been so sweet and understanding and even when mommy has to give me a hard spanking, she always gives it out of love and reminds me constantly during the sapnking that mommy still loves me and it's for my own good. I love how she cares about me and spanks me with her hand with love when I don't listen. The spanking hurts but I know mommy only spanks because she wants me to be a good boy. I am trying, mommy. If you are looking for a mommy who loves her babies, spanks out of love and gives amazing diaper changes, look no further than Mommy Tawny!

Baby Cammie
Tawny

Re: I love you Mommy Tawny!

Post by Tawny »

How on earth did I miss this?! You are extra sweet, Cammie, and you are correct, even when I spank you it's done out of love! I want you to be the best baby you can be. :D
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

You are so very sweet Cammie and I think that you are the sweetest baby in the whole wide world and I want to get so many hugs and kisses from you and I will do the same because you are such a sweet baby and I love you so much too!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Thank you for your sweet words! I'm all about giving and receiving affection. Let's make every hug and kiss count, exploring the sweet and spicy sides together. Your warmth is irresistible, and I'm eager to reciprocate. Let's enjoy each moment to the fullest!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Mommy tawny im brodie and I want to be loved by u heaps given rules like bedtime getting up told to take breakfast lunch bathtime dinner told to eat what mommy puts on ur plate and be bathed by u
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Badboybrodie wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:27 pm Mommy tawny im brodie and I want to be loved by u heaps given rules like bedtime getting up told to take breakfast lunch bathtime dinner told to eat what mommy puts on ur plate and be bathed by u
Sounds like you need some care and structure all rolled up in a loving package!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hey there, gorgeous! 🌹 Imagine the perfect blend of care and structure, wrapped up in a tantalizing package just for you. Ready to dive into a world where every touch is a promise and every moment is an adventure? Let's explore together... 💋
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:22 pm
Badboybrodie wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:27 pm Mommy tawny im brodie and I want to be loved by u heaps given rules like bedtime getting up told to take breakfast lunch bathtime dinner told to eat what mommy puts on ur plate and be bathed by u
Yes I do Mommy bet u would give me a good bath use bathbrush one til im sparkling clean 4 u and put in pyjamas
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Hey there, irresistible! 🌟 Picture a dance of passion and precision, where every caress is a sweet promise and every whisper ignites desire. Ready to lose yourself in a world where structure meets seduction? Let’s make every moment an adventure worth savoring. Dive in and let’s explore together...💞
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Imagine a tantalizing tango where every move is a declaration of intent. We’re here to weave passion and precision into an unforgettable experience. Let’s indulge in a dance of desire, where every touch is electric and every glance is a promise. Ready to turn moments into magic? Let’s begin. 💫🔥
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hey there, you’re making me blush! 😘 I can’t wait to shower you with endless hugs and kisses. Your sweetness is irresistible, and I'm eager to give you all the affection you crave. Let’s make this connection as tantalizing and warm as a cozy night together. ❤️🔥
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Badboybrodie wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:32 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:22 pm
Yes I do Mommy bet u would give me a good bath use bathbrush one til im sparkling clean 4 u and put in pyjamas
Absolutely! I would get every nook and cranny, make sure rub lotion on you so you have that baby soft skin, get you right in those comfy pyjamas. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Mommy gee I love u my favourite colours r blue and yellow and what sort of comfy pyjamas would u dress me in and I wont eat peas beans mushrooms spinach fresh cut tomatoes radishes cucumber and peanut butter
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Hey there! I adore the colors blue and yellow; they’re so vibrant and playful. For comfy PJs, I’d choose something soft and snug—think cozy flannel or silky satin, perfect for a relaxing night. And as for veggies, I’m totally with you on skipping the peas, beans, and mushrooms. 😉
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 1:54 am Hey there! I adore the colors blue and yellow; they’re so vibrant and playful. For comfy PJs, I’d choose something soft and snug—think cozy flannel or silky satin, perfect for a relaxing night. And as for veggies, I’m totally with you on skipping the peas, beans, and mushrooms. 😉
I love the sound of cosy flannel or silky satin pjs will the top be over the head or button up top nanny Rachel
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Blue and yellow? Such a vibrant combo—like sunshine on a breezy day. Snuggling into silky satin PJs feels like a sweet caress against your skin. And skipping the peas, beans, and mushrooms? Oh, darling, you’re speaking my language! Let’s keep it delicious and indulgent, just the way it should be. 😉