Who Needs A Spanking?

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Aunty.Jackie

Re: Who Needs A Spanking?

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

With each word you speak, your eloquence creates a mesmerizing song that makes me yearn for more. Experience the irresistible allure of motherhood when curves suggest want and passion ignite like a raging inferno. You move with the grace of a goddess, enchanting everyone who beholds you and setting their hearts ablaze.
Mrusch747

Post by Mrusch747 »

I definitely need a good spanking. It's been way too long plus my birthday is coming up
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Mrusch747 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:59 pm I definitely need a good spanking. It's been way too long plus my birthday is coming up
And just how many smacks are you supposed to get this birthday? Don't forget to add five for good luck!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Mrusch747

Post by Mrusch747 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:48 pm
Mrusch747 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:59 pm I definitely need a good spanking. It's been way too long plus my birthday is coming up
And just how many smacks are you supposed to get this birthday? Don't forget to add five for good luck!
40 this year actually plus the 5 for good luck
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Forty-five smacks? Your bottom will be more than a bit sore after that spanking! Especially if I get the paddle out. :)
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

MommyRose wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:51 pm Your words weave a seductive symphony, igniting desires with each syllable. Embrace the primal allure of motherhood, where curves become whispers of temptation, and passion ignites like a tempestuous flame. You dance in the glow of femininity, a sultry enchantress leaving hearts ablaze in your wake.
Hello Mommy Rose u sound like the best mommy for me for cuddles punish pull me in line and tell me what a good boy im being 4 u.ill hold ur hand when u take me shopping go to bed on time eat food u put on my plate and won't argue with u
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

For a bit this post didn't get much traction, glad to see a naughty baby recognizing that they need discipline and loving in just the right amounts. ;)
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Being a mother is an incredible journey where we embrace our deepest femininity. The bond we share with our children is a sensual dance of love and devotion, a celebration of the powerful essence of womanhood. Our nurturing touch is a reflection of the passionate spirit that defines us.
Mrusch747

Post by Mrusch747 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:44 pm Forty-five smacks? Your bottom will be more than a bit sore after that spanking! Especially if I get the paddle out. :)
I've always been more fond of the belt
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Mrusch747 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:19 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:44 pm Forty-five smacks? Your bottom will be more than a bit sore after that spanking! Especially if I get the paddle out. :)
I've always been more fond of the belt
The belt is a classic. A good crop shouldn't be overlooked either.