Tired Mommy

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
MommyTammy3

Tired Mommy

Post by MommyTammy3 »

What is a baby's favorite way to snuggle with mommy after she's worked a long day and is really tired?
MommyJackie13

Re: Tired Mommy

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aw thats a great question, Mommy Tammy! I know I love to snuggle up with a baby and a bedtime story in a cozy rocking chair after a long day :)
CandyMadison

Post by CandyMadison »

Well for me after a long day, my baby and I snuggle up on the couch hugging until we fall asleep.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I love when it's cold outside and you can cuddle after a long day and not get to sweaty! I get headaches when I get too hot. :(
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Absolutely, nothing beats the pleasure of snuggling up in the cold weather after a long day. The crisp chill outside only makes that cozy embrace feel more tantalizing. And as for those headaches from the heat—it's just another reason to indulge in the soothing warmth of a snug cuddle. 😉
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Ah, nothing beats the allure of a chilly evening when you can snuggle up and let the warmth of your cuddle be the only heat you feel. Sweating away the day’s stress is no match for a cozy embrace. Cold weather makes every touch feel even more electrifying!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

After a long day, a baby’s favorite snuggle with mommy is pure comfort. She'll hold them close, their tiny body pressing against her warmth, while they both drift into a cozy, intimate embrace. Her tiredness melts away as her baby’s soft breaths and gentle cuddles create a perfect, soothing escape.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

The baby might cuddle close, resting their head on mommy’s shoulder while she gently rocks them. The soothing rhythm and warmth provide comfort, creating a tender, intimate moment of connection and relaxation.