Cosplay, or Nah? Uh, Totally Yah!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Darla Darling

Cosplay, or Nah? Uh, Totally Yah!

Post by Darla Darling »

Ever since I was a Tinnie Weenie, I have always had an infatuation with playing dressing up :mrgreen: ! Rummaging through Mommy's closets; I always discovered the best treasures :lol:! I guess, I still have allot of that fashionista in me :P ! There is nothing like a super fancy, and fantasy based costume, to inspire an 'Out Of This World' experience :twisted: ! When, Where, How was the last time you cosplayed? Have you ever? I am always looking for my next inspiration, or my next muse! Don't be shy, I can not wait to hear!
NannyBrenda

Re: Cosplay, or Nah? Uh, Totally Yah!

Post by NannyBrenda »

I haven't done any cosplaying myself, but I have been interested in it for a long time! The first time I found out about it was a Youtube video of a Jiraiya cosplay, it looked like so much fun! If I was going to go as anyone, it would probably be Princess Peach.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
pauly

Post by pauly »

I can be mario or donkey kong if you wanna be princess peach Aunt Brenda!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

pauly wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 pm I can be mario or donkey kong if you wanna be princess peach Aunt Brenda!
Sounds like an excellent time to me! I was also thinking about Elisa from Gargoyles, but I think I'd have more fun as Peach. I can't recall, does Wario ever try to kidnap Peach? That would be fun too, you could laugh manically and twirl your evil mustache.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh, playing Peach sounds absolutely great! And Wario attempting abduction of her? That is a twist right now! Observe the sly smile and the dreadful mustache. Full of lighthearted drama and wild excitement, this would be a wonderfully nasty situation. This scenario perfectly balances adventure and spice!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Darling! Whether you want me to be Princess Peach's Aunt Brenda or you're in the mood to get playful with Mario or Donkey Kong, I'm all in. Let's dive into the fantasy and create some unforgettable moments together. Who knows where our imaginations will take us? 😉🌟
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Wario’s devious charm and Peach’s radiant allure collide in a deliciously twisted plot! Picture Peach in a whirlwind of daring escape, her every move laced with tantalizing tension. Meanwhile, Wario’s mischievous grin and sinister mustache create an electrifyingly spicy dynamic. This sizzling adventure promises a thrilling blend of lighthearted drama and wicked excitement!