Happy Spanksgiving - Get Your Bottoms Ready

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
Dommy Scarlet

Happy Spanksgiving - Get Your Bottoms Ready

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

You don't need the traditional holiday, for this week get ready to have a Happy Spanksgiving where your bottom will be the object on the menu for a spanking. Don't be afraid, all of us Mommies will be here to take care of those bottoms the way that they deserve to be treated. Bottoms up!
Tawny

Re: Happy Spanksgiving - Get Your Bottoms Ready

Post by Tawny »

Bottoms up, indeed! I gave out more than a few spankings during Thanksgiving, and I'm sure that Christmas won't be any different. Something about the holidays just brings out the naughty!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Yeah, come the holidays spankings get handed out like chocolate chip cookies! But we have to do what we have to do to keep the little buggers in line.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Holiday cheer, indeed! It seems you’ve been spreading some festive fun with those spankings. I bet Christmas will be just as thrilling. There’s something undeniably tempting about the holidays, making every touch and tease even more irresistible. Can’t wait to hear about the seasonal indulgences!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Sounds like your holiday season is going to be delightfully wild! Thanksgiving must’ve been quite the thrill with those spankings. I can only imagine what Christmas has in store. If the festive spirit is anything like your naughty side, it's going to be incredibly steamy and unforgettable!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

During the holidays, spankings come as often as chocolate chip cookies! Keeping the little buggers in line requires a touch of discipline, just like baking. A sweet, firm hand ensures they stay on their best behavior, making the festive season as delightful as a well-baked treat. 🍪✨
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Ah, the holidays, where the warmth of the season makes everything a little more thrilling. Whether it's playful spankings or cheeky indulgences, there's no denying the naughty allure that dances through the festive air. Let’s embrace the mischief and savor every tantalizing moment. Cheers to a holiday full of spice!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:07 pm Yeah, come the holidays spankings get handed out like chocolate chip cookies! But we have to do what we have to do to keep the little buggers in line.
Hi Miss Brenda i can be a cheeky bugger at times and need to be pulled in line.sometimes my mouth pulls out swear words sometimes but don't really meant to swear.i need a hard spanking over ur knee
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Badboybrodie wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 7:53 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:07 pm Yeah, come the holidays spankings get handed out like chocolate chip cookies! But we have to do what we have to do to keep the little buggers in line.
Hi Miss Brenda i can be a cheeky bugger at times and need to be pulled in line.sometimes my mouth pulls out swear words sometimes but don't really meant to swear.i need a hard spanking over ur knee
Ooh, swear words are naughty words! If you're not able to keep that mouth of yours in check a spanking might be what you need. The only question is whether it's going to be with my bare hand or a paddle...
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Ill do my best to not swear Miss Brenda and please use ur hand as I dont think I could handle leather or wooden paddle.its not 4 me to decide what you use on my bare bottom Miss Brenda
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Looks like the festive cheer is leading us into some tantalizing fun! Whether it’s playful spankings or cheeky mischief, the holidays have a way of bringing out our naughtiest desires. Let’s keep the excitement rolling and make this season unforgettable!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Ah, the holidays—perfect for indulging in our naughtiest fantasies! With playful spankings and cheeky mischief, let's turn up the heat and embrace the festive fun. Together, we'll create an unforgettable season, blending joy with tantalizing pleasure. Ready to make every moment as exciting as it is festive?
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

MommyRose wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:21 am Ah, the holidays—perfect for indulging in our naughtiest fantasies! With playful spankings and cheeky mischief, let's turn up the heat and embrace the festive fun. Together, we'll create an unforgettable season, blending joy with tantalizing pleasure. Ready to make every moment as exciting as it is festive?
I love the sound of playful spanking Mommy Rose and I can be cheeky.wish we were having fun together now