Strollers?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
MommyRose

Re: Strollers?

Post by MommyRose »

Oh, darling, there's nothing more delightful than strolling through the mall, zoo, or park with our precious little ones. Whether they're tiny tots or just need a break, a stylish stroller is essential. Just imagine the fun and flirty adventures we can have together! 💋💫
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Our stroller is a total lifesaver—it provides a cozy nap haven while we're out and about. With everything we need at our fingertips, every outing turns into a smooth, stress-free experience. It’s like having a personal assistant for our little ones, making every adventure that much more enjoyable.
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:06 am Hey there, gorgeous Dan! As a proud mama, I love taking my little ones out and about in their strollers. Whether we're strolling through the mall, exploring the zoo, or enjoying a sunny day at the park, our trusty stroller is always at our side. And let's be real, with my little bundle of joy still too little to walk for long periods of time, a stroller is an absolute must-have. So Dan, as a fellow new and stylish baby, I definitely recommend investing in a stroller for all your future adventures! Trust me, you won't regret it.
Hello Aunty Jackie if I was ur adult baby would u take me to shops zoo park or even go 4 a walk while u push me in the stroller.what would u dress me in
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

If you were my adult baby, Baby Brodie, I couldn't go wrong with putting you in a pair of shortalls, with a cute little t-shirt underneath. Maybe Paw Patrol or Sesame Street...and some cute sneakers that light up when I let you walk out of the stroller!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

NannyBrenda wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:41 am If you were my adult baby, Baby Brodie, I couldn't go wrong with putting you in a pair of shortalls, with a cute little t-shirt underneath. Maybe Paw Patrol or Sesame Street...and some cute sneakers that light up when I let you walk out of the stroller!
Id prefer it be sesame Street my nickname is Ernie and id love shoes that light up when im.allowed to walk but what is shortfalls mommy Brenda
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Badboybrodie wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:07 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:41 am If you were my adult baby, Baby Brodie, I couldn't go wrong with putting you in a pair of shortalls, with a cute little t-shirt underneath. Maybe Paw Patrol or Sesame Street...and some cute sneakers that light up when I let you walk out of the stroller!
Id prefer it be sesame Street my nickname is Ernie and id love shoes that light up when im.allowed to walk but what is shortfalls mommy Brenda
Shortalls are the short version of overalls, very cute, for cute babies. :)
Attachments
Screenshot_76.png
Screenshot_76.png (110.63 KiB) Viewed 830 times
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Wow Nanny Brenda shortalls look great and yes id let u dress me in those before u took me shopping or go the zoo or a nice day out while u push me in the stroller