I love diapers

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
poopypampers

I love diapers

Post by poopypampers »

diapers
Last edited by poopypampers on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

Hi Chris! I'm glad that you're so comfortable with your enjoyment of diapers. That's great! :D
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Hiya Chris :) I think its awesome that you are so proud of who you are!! Live YOUR life doing what makes you happy baby!
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Chris, we are so lucky to have a baby like you in our nursery! I know that myself and all of us mommies here are really looking forward to getting to know you and take care of you :)

You seem like a sweet and outgoing little one, and I'm sure you would be so much fun. I am pleased to meet you, baby!
XOXO,

Barb
MommyRose

Re: I love diapers

Post by MommyRose »

Hey Chris 😊 I’m thrilled to see you embrace every bit of who you are! Keep rocking that confidence and live your life with joy and passion. You’re absolutely radiant, and every moment of happiness you chase makes you even more irresistible. Shine on and stay fabulous! 🌟💖
NannyRachel

Re: I love diapers

Post by NannyRachel »

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m excited to be part of this wonderful nursery and can’t wait to get cozy and have fun with all the amazing mommies. Your kind words make me feel extra special and eager to explore our time together. 💕