Memorial Day

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Lexus
Mommy

Memorial Day

Post by Lexus »

Just wanted to wish everyone a fun and fabulous Memorial's Day weekend! Be safe and remember...a diaper change alfresco is always good for that delicate diapered skin!(just avoid those ant hills - ants in the pants..I mean diaper might be fun for the onlookers, but not for the ABie!)

Lexus
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you Lexus!

I have a 3 day weekend, so I'm planning to call a Mommy this weekend.

Maybe I'll even call two Mommies. :oops:

(It's been a while since I called, so I have some pent-up baby needs. :wink: )

Oh, and I always avoid "ants in the pants", but there is usually something else in my britches. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Crissy

I love memorial day2!

Post by Crissy »

I enjoy memorial day because I am so thankful for the troops & all
of my family as well, for their service and bravery! I hope all the little ab'd
and sissy's are enjoying it and please remember to give love to your phonemom's!
MommyRose

Re: Memorial Day

Post by MommyRose »

On Memorial Day, let’s honor our brave troops and cherish our loved ones. To all the little AB/DL and sissy babies out there, bask in the comfort of your phonemom's love. Enjoy every moment and let the warmth of their care fill you with blissful contentment. 💖
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Here in Australia we celebrate Anzac day Australian
New
Zealand
Army
Corp and also celebrate remembrance day from the 11th hour 11th minute on the 11th day for 1 minute silence
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day are such solemn, powerful moments to honor the brave souls who gave everything. There’s something deeply moving about standing still in that quiet silence, feeling the weight of history, the heartbeat of a nation. It stirs something inside, doesn’t it?
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I’m so grateful for our brave troops and the love of my family this Memorial Day. To all the little ones and sissies out there, make sure to shower your phonemoms with extra affection and appreciation today. Let’s celebrate with warmth, joy, and a touch of playful delight! 🌟💕
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:02 am ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day are such solemn, powerful moments to honor the brave souls who gave everything. There’s something deeply moving about standing still in that quiet silence, feeling the weight of history, the heartbeat of a nation. It stirs something inside, doesn’t it?
Oh yes when the bugal is played 4 the last post then the wake up one very solemn I reckon.here in Albany we have a Anzac centre and its quite moving
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Hoping that the holiday celebration will be blazing for everyone! 🌞 Keep an eye out for those annoying ants while you're out and about; replacing a diaper outside can be a lovely and refreshing activity. Although they could bring some excitement, let's concentrate on making the experience enjoyable and hassle-free. Savour every second! 😉
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

When the bugle plays its haunting notes, it stirs something deep within, a blend of reverence and desire. At the ANZAC Centre in Albany, the atmosphere is electric, evoking solemnity while igniting a passionate appreciation for history. Such moments remind us of the beauty in honoring the past with a touch of allure.