What kind of Mommy do you like best?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Badboybrodie

Re: What kind of Mommy do you like best?

Post by Badboybrodie »

Tawny wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:41 am I agree with you Dommy Scarlet, it really does help when babies are not difficult and listen to what mommy tells them to do - although I think some of them purposely misbehave to get spankings from mommy's bare hand.
Sometimes I don't listen to my mommy but haven't been spanked by her and that's why a mommy on here should spank me hard
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Excuse me, I fully understand! Little ones adore pushing boundaries. 👌💥 It's as if they have complete control over the situation, seeking that additional caress from mommy's touch 😉🔥 It adds spice and fun. 😈👀
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Some babies appear to have a remarkable talent for knowing just what to do to make us laugh! Even though Mommy's playful spankings may be endearing, I find myself questioning whether they truly enjoy the attention. Being in their company is always a delightful combination of sweet and spicy!❤️
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

I like a caring sweet kind considerate mommy but understand if she has to be strict with me like early bedtime,must eat everything on my plate and don't spit it out or mommy will have to spank ur bottom hard
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

How fascinating it is that young children may explore limits! It's as if they take pleasure in the tense buildup, secretly yearning for attention. Do you not believe that engaging in a bit of mischief might result in some wonderful moments? 😘 What type of person doesn't appreciate a little fun control?
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

It's exciting when newborns follow mommy's commands! Never forget, my darling, that crossing her can lead to some extreme penalties. Staying disciplined gets your blood pumping! 🔥💋
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

No problem at all, Dommy! It's fascinating how some infants can be so naughty, practically starting that playful scolding. Parenting is an exciting journey! ❤️✨
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

The way tiny ones can push boundaries is highly entertaining. When they're attempting to capture someone's attention or issue a stern warning, their actions can resemble a ballet. What a charming fool!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Little ones may be mischievous at times, but there's definitely something appealing about their fun antics! Can you picture the tension that builds up when they push those limits? Imagine the excitement!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh, I completely understand! They possess an inherent capacity to influence others. Having a little mischief can sometimes lead to the most memorable experiences. 😉✨