Any mommies make cloth diapers?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Any mommies make cloth diapers?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Hi there, I was just curious to ask if any of the mommies here make adult cloth diapers. I am looking to get some cloth diapers. I am looking for in particular the pullup kind of adult cloth diapers. My waist size is 42 inches and I would love to hear from you if you do. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks so much.

Cameron
pinkluvs

Good question

Post by pinkluvs »

I'm starting to sew on my own. I used to love the old Curity 21"X40" diapers they made. It's a shame they don't make 'em like that anymore.
Just check out ebay: they go for really big amounts of money. Type in "vintage diapers", and you'll probably see what I mean.
I would have invested in old stock diapers as opposed to real stocks. The returns are fantastic for a small initial investment price.

This is not to mention plastic-backed disposable baby diapers. Check it out. Diapers are better than the stock market in terms of sales if you have the old-style plastic-backed type.

If I had only known, I would have been a serious buyer of these types before cloth-like came to rule the market.

The question is: I know the Pampers and Luvs manufacturers are aware of us. They could really increase sales by offering both types. All they need to do is put the right spin on reintroducing plastic-backed diapers, and they would do well.

But that's just me thinking over a keyboard.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I have this idea to make cloth diapers out of old clothing, especially soft and well worn concert t-shirts from the 80's. I got the idea from Peaches as she closes her concerts in a pair of briefs made from an old Def Leppard shirt. So cool.

Thoughts? I am designing for the ultra hip baby :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I wouldn't mind seeing an abier with the Journey logo on his or her bum. That sounds like a fun idea Star.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

ooh bela Lugosis' diapered, lol.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Yup...yay!
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

MommyJosie wrote:ooh bela Lugosis' diapered, lol.
You know how to make me smile Josie :lol:
ethen_3

Post by ethen_3 »

I tried to make it a few days ago but it didn't work then I ordered Jessica Alba Diapers online. I think there are some sites that tell the procedures of making home diapers. All the best for your experiments! :D
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I don't really want to offend you ethen_3....... but.....

your post looks like SPAM, YES, GOOD 'O SPAM. :evil:

First, your very first post upon joining this site, is one from FIVE YEARS AGO. That's odd, to say the least. Seriously, your first post is to respond to a post that is 5 years past????? Strange, very strange.

Second, your link takes you to a site that sells real baby diapers for real babies. Seriously, can you really fit into a real baby diaper?

99.9 % of all the babies on this site are adult men, who are way too large to fit into baby sized diapers. (Which is why we buy adult sized diapers.) In fact, I am in my mid 50s, and I assure you, my large, fat bottom, is a long, long, way from fitting into a real baby diaper.

Sorry if I offended you, but I really don't "get" your post. :x

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.