What is the most common call?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Little Stinky Britches

What is the most common call?

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Hello mommies! :D

I was just wondering...... :roll:

What is the most common call you get from babies? :?:

I realize that we are all VERY different in this diaper fetish that we have, for example, Camron loves spankings, and I love poopy diapers.

However, is there a "most requested" call that many babies do?

Is it getting our bottoms powdered? :roll:

Or having Mommy coo to us? :wink:

Or are we so VERY different in our diaper desires that there is NO COMMON call that babies do with phone mommies? :shock:

I'm just wondering..... :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

You know, that's a good question. I an honestly say the only thing that is in most calls is a diaper. I must admit it is what I LOVE about this fetish.

For instance, some time ago someone told me he likes to be humiliated. And I had to ask "how" because it can be some many things.

I admit I have a bit of ADD :) and so I LOVE that I never know what to expect when I pick up the phone.

It keeps my creativity flowing.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I agree with Star that diapers is most always involved. My most requested call is about discipline. I think each Mommy's answer will be different since we all seem to have different areas we cover.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

That's true. I do tend to get more than a few calls where we talk about the fetish, why we like, where we think it came from. I love role play but sometimes I love to just discuss. And I think there are some ABDLs who feel the same way. Either that or they just like the sound of my voice.

Hard to say
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Half of my calls are from abies that jsut want to be cuddled and loved. And I get alot of sexy DL calls calls heehee.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

Most of my calls are age regression calls. Then every now and then I get lucky enough to have a daddy call me or even a playmate.
love, Lacy
granny joan

What Is The Most Common Call?

Post by granny joan »

My most common call is the baby wants their diaper changed,then they like me to cuddle them and rock them while they breast feed. :)
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I can honestly say I have never done the same exact call twice. Which I think is fantastic. I get a lot of sissy calls, and the bad ones mostly too, I wonder why that is? lol And I never discipline the same way twice. I remember one call that I did, where it was christmas time and I had one of santa's elves at the mall spank the little one lol they got spanked by a midget, how great is that????

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Wow, spanked by a midget, thats a new one. Yeah I have to agree with Stacie, every call is different and I always like o add a little something special, what that is depends on the persons personality and what they like. This means my job is never boring. I have done so many scenarios, just when I think I have done it all, I meet someone who inspires something new.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west