I LOVE Mommy Sara

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Little Stinky Britches

I LOVE Mommy Sara

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Last Sunday I had a call with Mommy Sara, and she was fantastic! :D

Sara has a really sweet mommyish voice and a motherly way about her that makes me really feel like a 6 month-old infant. And Sara does the baby-talk and giggles just right: excatly the way a REAL mommy would talk to her baby boy. Mommy Sara knew excatly what I needed in the way of a loving mommy. :D

When I was on the phone with her, the way she talked to me really transported me back to my infancy. In those few minutes on the phone, Sara took me back to 1959. I was an infant again, sitting in the highchair pooping my pants in front of my mother. Sara would feed me a spoonfull of cereal after each grunt, and then playfully say,
"Oh dear, I think Marty's gonna need his pants changed."

And the way she sniffed the air, and said, "Shoooo-wee!" was EXCATLY the way I remember my mom and all the mommies in my neighborhood saying it when they smelled poopy pants. :D

This is not something that is easy to do, unless of course you have done it many times in "real" life. And not just a few times either. Most phone mommies who are good at this (like Mommy Sara) have smelled and changed hundreds if not thousands of poopy diapers.

For a REAL MOMMY, this is something that comes from within, it comes naturally, and it comes without even thinking about it.

First, the mother detects a faint whiff of a freshly filled diaper.

Now her attention is now drawn to the baby, playing nearby. She studies him closely.

Without thinking about it...

She sniffs the air, deeply drawing the pungent aroma into her nose.

Automatic reflex. The words escape her lips.

"Shooooo-wee! I smell something."

Then, without thinking about it, she picks the infant up and pulls open the back of his pants and confirms her suspicions.

This is the kind of motherly intuition and reflex that Mommy Sara has, and it makes the fantasy so real for me. :D

I highly recomend her! (Especially for babies who like to poop their pants for mommy.) :wink:

Thank you Mommy Sara! You are a fantastic mommy! 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

You are so kind dear. Thank you so much for your thoughtful words of me. I am just very happy That I was able to make you feel so good and represent your stories the way you meant for them to be.

You are a very special baby and I love your stories! Keep up the great work!

XOXOXO
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Awww That's sweet. :) I'm glad you liked Sara, she is a sweet one.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Mommy Sara is very good and has such a tender voice. Glad to hear you had such a good time sweetie.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I had another great call last night with Sara. :D

She has a loving tenderness, that is oh so "mommyish".

When I hear her sweet voice, I just want to mess my pants. :oops:

When I talk to Sara on the phone, being a "big boy" is far from my mind. Hearing her sweet, loving, motherly voice, her coos and "Baby-Talk", I am transported back to a simple world of diapers and bottles, rubber pants and baby powder, cribs and highchairs.

Thank you Sara, you are a wonderful mommy! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I so enjoy speaking with you too my snumkims. Thanks so much for all your wonderful stories you share with us all. I really do enjoy them they are so perfectly reflect Mommy and Babies special moments together!