Peek-A-Boo

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Little Stinky Britches

Peek-A-Boo

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Sara had a secret,
that she could never tell.
When Marty pooped his pants,
she loved to smell that smell.

When Sara came into the living room, 9 Month-Old Marty was standing up in his playpen, cooing and jabbering as his Mommy came closer.

"Goodness! What's my big boy doing?"

After Sara sat down next to the playpen. she started to smell something. When the first whiff of a poopy diaper reached her nose, Sara smiled a warm, motherly smile.

"Shoooo-wee! I think I smell something."

Sara then leaned over the playpen, and brought her nose closer to Marty's diaper bottom, sniffing with her nose, and smiling a warm, motherly smile.

(SNIFF, SNIFF)

"Shoooo-wee Marty! I think I smell something. Goodness!
It smells like somebody just made stinky pants for Mommy.
Shoooo! I think I smell poopy britches! Shoooo-wee!"

As Marty jabbered and cooed to his pretty mommy, Sara took a fluffy diaper and Peek-A-Boo with him.

"Where's Marty? Where is hims? Where's my stinky baby?
Goodness gracious! I think I smell something. Yes I do!
Shooooo-wee! I think Marty just filled his pants for mommy.
Goodness! Where's Marty? Where's my stinky baby?"

As she snatched the diaper away, Marty giggled, and Sara got a big whiff of the mess in Marty's pants. She giggled and rolled her eyes, as the pungent aroma of poop filled the air.

"Shoooo-wee Marty! Oh my goodness gracious!
I don't think it's a stinky toot mommy smells. Shoooo-wee!
My goodness Marty! Shoooo! Did you fill your britches?
Shoooo-wee! I smell poopy pants! Yes I do! Shoooo-wee!"

Sara brought her pretty face close to her baby, smiling and playfully wrinkling up her nose, as she sniffed the air around Marty. The chubby infant reached for his Mother's nose, as she hovered over him, smiling a warm, motherly smile.

(SNIFF, SNIFF)

"Shooooo-weeee!" She slowly said, wrinkling up her nose.

Marty's little hands touched his Mother's nose, as she brought her face closer to him. Marty was cooing and jabbering to his pretty mommy as she playfully wrinkled up her nose.

"Shooooo! What is that? Does mommy smell something?
Goodness! I think somebody just pooped their pants.
Yeah, it smells like my big boy messed his britches.
Is that what hims did? Shoooo-wee! I smell something!"

Then his mommy unsnapped his coveralls, so she could check his pants for poop. Sara smiled and cooed to Marty, as she slowly unsnapped his coveralls, and wrinkling up her nose as she smelled the pungent aroma in his pants.

"Shoooo-wee! Mommy needs to check your pants sweetie!
Yes, it smells like mommy's little pumpkin messed his britches.
Shoooooo! What is that mommy smells? Goodness gracious!
Does hims got poopy pants? Shoooo-wee! I smell something!"

After Sara unsnapped his coveralls, she held up his leg, and pulled open his plastic baby panties and looked inside his diaper.
The soft baby poop ozzed over Marty's bottom, as Sara pulled open the leg opening of his plastic pants with her finger.

"Shooooo-wee! No wonder mommy smells something!
Goodness gracious! Hims really messed hims britches.
Yeah, Marty's got a poopy bottom! Shoooo-wee
!"

Marty drooled and jabbered to his pretty mommy, as she playfully waved her hand to shoo-away the smell. As Marty chewed on his feet, the warm poop ozzed all over his bottom, as his mommy waved her hand back and forth under her nose.

"Shooooo-wee Marty! You need your diaper changed!
Goodness gracious! Hims got stinky pants! Yes hims does!
Somebody pooped their britches for mommy! Shooooo!
I know what Marty did! Yes, hims just messed hims pants."

Before changing his poopy pants, Sara took another fluffy soft diaper, and played another game of Peek-A-Boo with him.

"Where's Marty? Where is hims? Where is my stinky baby?"

Then Sara snatched away the diaper, Marty cooed and giggled, and Sara got a big whiff of the mess in his pants.

"Peek-A-Boo! Mommy sees you! And mommy smells you too!
Goodness gracious! Shooo-wee! Hims got stinky britches!
Peek-A-Boo! Somebody pooped their pants! Shoooo-wee!"

Sara then removed his coveralls, and plastic baby panties, and unpinned his dirty diaper, smiling a warm, motherly smile.
As she brought her face closer to his, Sara rubbed noses with her baby boy, smiling and cooing as Marty flapped his arms.

"Peek-A-Boo! Mommy smells you! Shooo-wee, Shoooo!
My goodness gracious! Somebody messed their britches!
Peek-A-Boo! Somebody pooped their pants. Shooooo-wee!"

Sara then removed his dirty diaper, and held him by the ankles, wiping his poopy bottom, smiling and cooing to her baby boy.

Marty looked so cute laying on the floor naked, with his rolls of baby fat, and his Mother lovingly wiping his poopy bottom. The whole living room now smelled like poop. :oops:

Mrs. Olson smiled as Sara talked about Marty's toots and poopy pants, lifting him by the ankles and slipping a soft cloth diaper under his clean chubby bottom. As she reached for the baby powder, Marty got so excited. :D

"He loves to get his bottom powdered." Sara told Mrs. Olson.

They both watched as Marty played with his feet, jabbering and cooing to his pretty mommy. Sara responded with loving coos.

"Goodness gracious! Is this what hims wants? Hua?
Does my big boy want his chubby bottom powdered?
Yeah, babies love to get their bottoms powdered, don't they?
Goodness! Mommy wants to powder her big boy. Yes hers does."

Sara then held Mary by the ankles, pulled his legs back, and started powdering his bottom with sweet-smelling baby powder. Mrs. Olson smiled as she watched Sara powder her baby boy. Sara had a warm, motherly glow, as she powdered her infant, smiling and cooing to him.

"Goodness! Somebody's getting their bottom powdered!
Yeah, that's cause somebody pooped their pants, didn't they?
Goodness gracious! Hims is getting hims bottom powdered!"

Marty looked over and saw Mrs. Olson smiling at him. Sara smiled too, and playfully teased him about pooping his pants.

"Goodness gracious! Is that Mrs. Olson watching you?
Yeah, she's watching you get your bottom powdered. Yes she is!
Mrs. Olson knows what you did. Little Marty pooped his pants.
Yeah, Mrs. Olson can smell those stinky pants too! Shooo-wee!"

Mrs. Olson smiled at Sara, as the smell of poop and baby powder filled the living room, and Sara lovingly diapered her baby. After Marty was all powdered and diapered, Sara pulled on a fresh pair of plastic baby panties, and played another game of Peek-A-Boo with him, as the smell of poop and baby powder hung in the air.

THE END!!!!!!

Last edited by Little Stinky Britches on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Another Fab Story!

Peek a Boo I see you my little stinky britches you!