Doctor

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
MommieSara

Doctor

Post by MommieSara »

I would love to hear your stories on your childhood doctor stories. Did you ever play Doctor? With whom did you play with? Were you the instigator? Did you get caught? Did you know what you were doing? Where did it take place?
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I played doctor when I was little, never knew what it was my mean older brother was doing to me, but he use to make me and my little sister take off our shirts and check our heart beat with his fake stethoscope. He had got that doctor bag for Christmas one year, I suppose my parents thought this as an early coaxing method to lure him into the medical field. He may never made it to Medical School, but from what I hear from his wife, he has a magical touch and still has that medical bag...*giggles*
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
pinkluvs

I didn't play doctor but...

Post by pinkluvs »

I used to play "house". Fortunately, I got to be the baby :D
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Well being the baby is the thing to be :wink: