Thankful for what

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Nanny Rachel

Thankful for what

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Have you sat down and really thought about what your thankful for lately...well take a minute and remember all those who have served or currently serving for our freedom to express ourselves and allow us to be where we are...I know times have been rough for everyone but just remember to be thankful for what you do have in life....Rachel...Happy Memorial Day to all.... :D
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

It is really important to count our blessings! I agree with you. I often sit and think how fortunate I am. It makes me regain focus and not dwell on the bad. Thats not a good place to be. Life is such an uncertain event and even when times are tough we must stay in a zone of thanks and love for it to be worth it!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
phoneamommysbabycam

Good topic!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

It is very important to take some time to think of all that you are thankful for. I totally agree. I think of how blessed I am to live in a free country where people are allowed to worship what they wish, have so many freedoms, also very thankful for the family I have been blessed with along with the great friends made here as well. It is easy to get discouraged in life but I find when I am discouraged, I just take time to remind myself of how blessed I am and that usually puts a smile on my face and encourages me then to encourage others and all.
Count your blessings name them one by one!