What is it about poopy diapers? Do I even like them or not?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkdljj

What is it about poopy diapers? Do I even like them or not?

Post by pinkdljj »

I'm sure everyone's got their own perspective about what's to like about poopy diapers... if anything, that is, since a lot of people don't like them even in the ABDL world.

Myself, I had a few upsetting incidents as a little kid involving accidents in my pants, so I think over time my subconscious twisted the thought of it into a pleasant fantasy of being safely back in diapers for pooping.

That being said, I've learned in time that this whole getting off on poopy diapers thing as an adult has been as much a source of inward embarrassment and self-loathing as erotic pleasure and excitement.

I realize now that the only thing I like about it is the all-out-ness of it... it's #2, it's the other one, it's using the diapers for everything etc. So I do sometimes feel like I'm missing out on something if I only wear diapers for wetting, and I do still get a rush from doing it sometimes, but after that, there is really no pleasure.

I don't like how it frickin' reeks when I remove the diaper and how I have to clean myself up. And even though I've done several sessions at Phoneamommy involving a mommy's approval, I really don't think I'd ever want even a DL-woman to remove my poopy diaper and have to deal with the mess.

By the same token, although it might be very sexy to watch a gorgeous DL-girl poop in a diaper - the facial expressions, the hunched position, the bulging of the back of her diaper, etc - it would only be the excitement of OMG she's doing it type of thing. I seriously think I would not want to go near her, let alone change her, after that.

So I think going forward any future sessions I do at Phoneamommy will be much closer to the kinds of things I would really like to do with the kind of women who work here. I am still a diaper lover & diaper fetishist, but I am ready to leave behind my fantasies about poopy diapers.
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
MissLizabeth

Post by MissLizabeth »

That's the best thing about fetishes, we learn a lot about ourselves while endulging in them, but then there comes a time when we evolve and things that once drew us to the fetish are way back in history on journey. That means you are growing JJ. I hope what ever you do fantasy wise you find fulfilling and enjoyable.

Liz
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Oh I just adore the humiliation of a poopy diaper especially in public...tehehehe I don't mind the smell as long as we have wipes and baby powder mmm I love the smell of baby powder and poop mixed together lol
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Oh Mommy Star! You are a Mommy after my own heart! :D

I too love the smell of poop and baby powder mixed together. It smells sooooo babyish. :wink:

The place where I have smelled that mixture the most is in Church Nurseries. Just walking into a Church Nursery, one is hit with the mixture of poop and baby powder. Pungent, sweet, babyish.

Just thinking about that brings back so many memories of when my mom took me to the nursery on Sunday mornings. The place was a beehive of activty: Mothers talking, babies crying, jabbering, and that smell! Poop and powder! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.