Just got out of the hospital. :(

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
Little Stinky Britches

Just got out of the hospital. :(

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I had a close call, some heart trouble. But I'm OK now. I will tell you this though, NOTHING can really bring things in your life to clarity like a ride in the back of an EMS truck and being wheeled on a streacher into an ER.

Add to that, all of the tests they run, and you are laying in the hospital bed with your fingers crossed, hoping for the best, and hoping there was no damage to the heart.

Yeah, it's freaking scary, and it really gets you to thinking.

The good news is, I'm OK, the bad news news is there are other people that were in that hospital with me, who did not walk out like me.

Yes, I'm postive and upbeat, because I talked to some people in there who are probably not coming out alive.

Yeah, it's good to be alive and walking around. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Wow Baby Stinky Pants, I am so happy you are alright and so sorry to hear of your close call, life is so unpredicatable isnt it. Ya just never know. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for letting us know.
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Little Stinky Britches

Thank you Mandy! :D

Yes, you never know what life brings, or when the end is near. So, I believe in living life to its fullest. I always have. However, this little "heart incident" (it wasn't an attack per se) brought me a greater "greatfullness" for all of the good things in my life.

Thank you. :D

MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Oh my dear, I am so happy you are alright. That must have been a very frightening experience for you. I am so sorry you had to go through that. How are you? How are you feeling? How long were you in the hospital? Oh, my poor sweet baby! Mommy loves you and will pray for your continuted recovery. Thank you for letting us know!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

OMG Stinky I'm so glad your ok and you have no permanent damage. Having a close call like that can really make you re evaluate whats important in life. I'm glad to hear your well and will be around for many more stinky diaper changes!
pinkluvs

You were very lucky

Post by pinkluvs »

Sorry to hear about that. You really did have a close call. I am very relieved to hear you're ok now. Situations like this are a real wake up call, so do whatever you have to do to take really good care of yourself from now on.

About a month ago, I had my annual physical, and the results from the blood test were shocking. Right then and there, I decided to do a complete change of lifestyle, and now one month later, everything is normal, and I've lost a lot of weight too! I'm "out of the woods" now, and I intend to keep it that way. A big incentive for me is that I haven't felt this good in years :)

Best wishes to you!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I'm so glad you are okay, and home from the hospital.

Peace and Love,
Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Oh my goodness Baby Marty, I am so sorry to hear you had a close call like that. However I am very thankful that you're alright now and back home enjoying life. I wish we could all give you tight hugs to let you know how glad we are that you're alright.
Little Stinky Britches

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers! 8)

Yes, I'm doing better, but it was a HUGE wake up call.

Sorry it's taken a while to respond but I have so much stuff going on right now. But your thoughts and prayers mean a lot to me.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!! :D

Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

I'm glad you are out of the hospital, and I hope you are changing your diet and exercising to keep yourself healthy sweetie.

Ella