AB Universe Cushies

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

AB Universe Cushies

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I am curious from those who have tried the cushies, what did you think? They look really nice, I hope they are as nice and comfy and cute as they look on the website.
larbear

Post by larbear »

I, just finished ordering some of them. I should have them mid week, and can not wait to try them out. I will let you know how they work out, I want to see how they work under my clothing and I hope they make a lot of noise!!! :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for your reply Larbear. I can't wait to hear how they are. I hope they make lots of noise and that you enjoy them very much. :)
larbear

Post by larbear »

My Cushies just showed up at my door. I was going to wait to try them, I could not wait though and had to put one on. I like the feel so far and they have a little noise to them under some sweat pants. I think they will work they look great just like I have a Pamper on! I will have to wait and see how they do on leaks, and feel when wet. So far so good.

Larbear

Keep those diapers dry and tight
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Larbear,I'm glad that they are cozy.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Are they better then Bams larbear? Or are they about the same? I heard that they aren't as absorbant, is that true?

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
larbear

Post by larbear »

Hi Stacie, I feel they are about the same. The one thing I have found so far is that the single tape tab does not hold. I am not sure if they are ment to be walked around in or if a person needs to crawl around while wereing them? As far as being absorbant it feels about the same, I have had no leakage problems other than the tab coming unhooked. I will say I am not trying to use the same one all day as some people say they do, once I have several wettings I change.

Your little,
Larbear

"keep those diapers dry and tight"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I'm glad that you are still liking them and finding them to be absorbent enough for you.
naughtyboyutah

They are alright

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I have tried the AB cushies diapers. To me, they are pretty thick and do look a lot like Pampers diapers back in the days but I still prefer the Bambino diapers over them. I like that Bambinos have two tapes on each side and seem a bit more thicker to me which I love in diapers.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for the review Cam. It seems the over all opinions I have heard are that they are godo, but Bambinos are better.
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

We just ordered these for our lil ones. They are excited to get them. I am a bit leary now though, hearing that the tabs do not stick well. What good is a diaper if it doesn't do what it is supposed to do? I guess we will just have to see for ourselves.

Sue
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I haven't gotten my hands on any of these yet, but I think why not give it a try. I'll let you know what I think when I do.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I have a few ABies and DLs who use them. I have only gotten great reviews on them. The big plus for them it seems is that they strongly resemble the pampers of yester years. But I haven't had anyone complain about the tabs not staying in place.
love,

Mommy Maggy
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I have heard that AB Uni. is going to make a retro pamper look a like soon too. I wonder if the tabs will be better.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

Has there been any news on the Pampers flashback?