Memory

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Doris

Memory

Post by Doris »

what is the most memorable experience you ever had in your diapers

Doris

whether it be a embarrassing one or a fun one
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

All of these desires I have to be an infant again, go back to failed potty-training attempts by my mother.

The first one happened when I was only 13 months old. My mom bought a potty chair and training pants, but I was way too young to understand what my mom wanted from me. So after a week of me messing my "big boy" pants, my mom gave up and put me back in diapers.

The second time happened when I was around 2 years old. Again, I was not ready to be a "big boy" and my mom gave up and put me back in diapers again. After a few more trys, my mom decided to just keep me in diapers for good.

I was kept in diapers and plastic "rubber" pants until I was 5 years old. :oops:

So I was around 2 1/2 or 3 years old when the most memorable diaper experence I have ever had happened.

And yes Doris, it was BOTH embarassing and enjoyable at the same time.

My mom's friend Sue came over with her baby and we were all getting ready to go shopping. I remember I had to poop, but I was so embarrased at wearing diapers and rubber pants that I went into my mom's room and hid behind a door. I remember VIVIDLY hiding behind my mom's bedroom door and pooping my pants (diapers) and listenening to my mom and her friend talking in the living room.

When I had finished filling my pants, I came out of hiding and my mom and her friend were still talking when her friend Sue suddenly wrinkled her nose and sniffed the air. Sue then checked her baby's pants, and looked at my mom and said, "Beulah, I think I smell something."

I will never forget that moment!

It was as if time stood still, and I was frozen in that moment.

I will always remember the way my mom's friend wrinkled up her nose, looked at my mom and said, "Beulah, I think I smell something."

My mom then checked my pants in front of her friend, and confirmed their suspicions, and went to get fresh diapers, baby pants, powder and a wet washcloth to clean my poopy bottom. (Back in 1962, wet washcloths was the way mothers wiped poopy bottoms.)

I remember that my mom changed my poopy diaper on the living room floor in front of her friend Sue. It was both embarrasing and enjoyable in the sense that I felt so little and "babyish" getting my bottom cleaned, powdered, and diapered in front of my mom's friend Sue.

Thank you Doris, that was a great question. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.