Mommy Maggie Has an Awesome Blog!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Little Stinky Britches

Mommy Maggie Has an Awesome Blog!

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Ok, it's been a while since I've been on this site, or had time to read all the great blogs by the mommies here.

But today,
I just read another awesome blog entry by Mommy Maggie, titled, "A Mother's Eyes." :D

Here is the link:
http://maggymadison.blogspot.com/search ... -results=5

Maggie really nails it when it comes to understanding what we babies all crave in a mommy. This awesome post is right on target in the ways a mommy expresses her unconditional love for her baby through HER EYES.

We are so blessed to have thoughtful mommies like Maggie, Josie, and Lily. (In addition to all the other mommies too many to name.)

This blog was the third in her series, dealing with a mother's hands, lips, and now eyes.

I only hope that mommy Maggie will do a blog post on a Mother's Nose, which can also convey unconditional love.

My own Mother's nose is a case in point.
My mom had a very large, and sensitive nose, which I would call, "Motherly". My mom could smell a toot or a poopy diaper from across the room, and she could even tell which baby had tooted or pooped their pants just by sniffing the air.

I remember many times sitting in the living room, where my mom was caring for 3 or 4 babies in diapers and she would ask me if I smelled anything. I sniffed the air, but I could not smell anything: but my mom sure could. She would then go over to the baby, who was on the far end of the room, and pull back their pants, and say, "Yep, I thought I smelled something."

I was always amazed by this. My mom could smell gas or poop from the other side of the room, and babies didn't sit very long in poopy diapers after they dirtied their pants at our house. My mom could always smell it. :lol:

And my mom always conveyed motherly love to the baby by playfully wrinkling up her nose in the way that she did. My mom had a "Motherly Nose."

Thank you Maggie, I love reading your posts and blog entries. :D
Last edited by Little Stinky Britches on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

That's our Mommy Maggie! lol

Gina
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Mommy Maggie just posted another awesome blog post! :D

This one is about "Tender, Loving, Diapering." :D

Her insights into Mothering and Diapering are amazing! 8)

Here is her recent blog post:
http://maggymadison.blogspot.com/

We are so blessed to have such an awesome Mommy to call! :D

Thank you Mommy Maggie,
please keep these wonderful blog posts coming. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Veronika
Mommy

phoneamom fun!

Post by Veronika »

I really get a thrill out of all my sissie's,subbie's& ab's!
I hope more and more fun is had with all the amazing mommy's and
grannie's,dommie's and auntie's all waiting to talk and care for you!!

Do yourself a favor and play today!