changes of the seasons

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Minnie

changes of the seasons

Post by Minnie »

i enjoy the seasons as they change watching it snow then come spring watching the trees and flowers bud out,but i really don't like watching the snow leave the ground and the trees. it makes everything so fresh and new looking with the snow,i like the winter chills and enjoy the spring and summer. so i guess you could say i really like all the seasons

granny minnie
Granny Minnie is baking fresh homemade cookies. Are there any little ones that would like some. If so call me at 1-888-430-2010 and let's see if you really desearve a cookie
Wetvinyl

Post by Wetvinyl »

Granny, I agree the separate seasons are a special treat-- I grew up in Chicago, and then moved to S Florida for the 80's... and actually missed feeling the spring and fall.

Having said that... now that I'm up in Mass (20 yrs now), I HATE WINTER. The cold, the dark... everything. So right Now-- April-- is definately my favorite month of all!

W00t-- 65 degrees today! Life renewed...

wv
Life's messy. Put on a diaper and get on with it.
DiaperLoverLouie

Post by DiaperLoverLouie »

I am definately relieved spring is here. I love getting outdoors. I can't stand being cooped up in the house for too long. Although there are some winter sports I get into, I still prefer the warm weather and being able to get out on the water in my boat.
life is hard...it's harder if your stupid
-John Wayne